National Account Manager
Are you a National Account Manager currently tearing it up and making the difference within the FMCG sector? If this sounds like you then we need to talk!
Signature Career Management are currently partnered with a well-known FMCG brand who are looking for an exceptional NAM to represent the business within the Grocery sector. Based in the North West, this FMCG business has a strong team dynamic, you will be part of a likeminded sales team working closely together to enhance and further you existing sales skills. Collaborative and inclusive, they have worked hard to achieve such a great culture which is all about empowerment with autonomy and responsibility. This is a sought after, premium brand and are leaders in their category and are now looking to appoint a National Account Manager due to continued growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Total Profit & Loss (Gross Profit level) accountability for the business / Customer relationship and budgeted scorecard delivery
- Actively influence and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
- Partner with cross functional resources including Brand Marketing, Category Management, Finance, Supply Chain & Procurement to co-design and brilliantly activate in Market all brand, NPD and category initiatives
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plan with the customer that underpins the Sales and Brand strategy achievement within that Customer
- Is currently or has recently worked with top 6 grocery accounts at head office level
- Proven experience within an FMCG Brand operating in a national account management capacity.
- Has Brand as opposed to purely private label experience and can therefore appreciate the collaboration with Marketing to deliver integrated brand, category and customer strategies.
- Someone who actively embraces a dynamic, changing and ambiguous environment and aspires to personally contribute to, and benefit from, that changing environment.
- Effective negotiator who can demonstrate experience of maintaining focus, control and delivery of a balanced scorecard of success.
If you’re looking to be a part of a forward thinking brand who offer development, empowerment and flexibility, this may just grab your attention! Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.