Hours of Work: Up to 48hours per week
Working Days: Monday – Sunday.
Hours of Work: Scheduled shifts patterns with variable early and late start times.
Salary – £9.19 - £10.70 p/h + bonus
Orridge is a trusted stocktaking provider with a reputation for quality. We deliver accurate and cost-effective stocktake solutions to a strong and expanding customer base. Operating throughout the UK and mainland Europe we offer stocktaking solutions to the pharmacy and retail sectors, including warehouse & distribution and supermarkets.
We have exciting opportunities for stock take supervisors to join our existing team in Guildford, supporting the Operations team with managing stock taking activities/teams across the region.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who can manage and motivate a team. Experience in management along with a drive to succeed is a must whilst delivering a high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
What skills are we looking for?
• Previous supervisory/team leader experience
• A full driving license with no more than 6 points
• Ability to deliver results through a team
• Leadership experience
• Good communication skills
• Innovative thinker
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to follow clear procedures
• Good knowledge of basic maths
• Flexible availability any 5 days over 7 (including Sunday)
• Willing to travel
What we offer in return:
• Flexible working hours
• Accrued holiday pay
• £9.19 - £10.70 p/hour on a zero hours contract
• Contributory pension
• Opportunities to work with different customers daily
• Excellent development/progression opportunities
The length of shifts varies, though most last between 6-8 hours each.
If you like what you hear and have the right skills and experience to make a difference as a Stocktake Supervisor for Orridge please apply now.