Business Development Manager - Mobile Cloud Enabler
Exciting Business Development Manager opportunity with a global business in the mobile cloud technology market. You will be carrying out a 360 sales role but with a real focus on new business prospects. Experience or knowledge of selling into the MVNO/E market is essential
My client are a specialist cloud-based communications platform, catering for fixed and mobile network carriers and service providers.
- Identify, justify and develop agreed initiatives to extend Digitalk Mobile Cloud's market presence in existing and new territories with relevant opportunities.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business needs.
- Establish and develop relationships with prospective and existing clients to ensure visibility of and access to new sales opportunities.
- Identify and record decision makers and influencers within target organisations, and capture that information within the CRM.
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients and, in collaboration with senior management, negotiate contract terms with clients.
- Establish reviews with stakeholders of commercial proposals to ensure common understanding and agreement of the required commitments.
- Manage and maintain full management reporting visibility, with records of leads and opportunities, and regular reporting of sales pipeline with forecasts in relation to sales targets.
- Provide input to product management on key prospect and customer requirements, with clear indication of the corresponding business value.
- Become a subject matter expert on Digitalk Mobile Cloud product capabilities and services, on market competitors, and relevant industry trends.
- Successful business development and sales track record.
- Experience working with suppliers of mobile business support and network solutions and services to mobile operator and MVNO/E/A markets in multiple territories.
- High level communications and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly professional approach with the ability to influence, build relationships and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Good understanding of mobile networks, services and business support applications, principally in terms of current market trends and service provider requirements.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- 22 days, increasing one day per year of service up to 25 days.
Life Assurance, Healthcare, Pension with matching Company Contribution up to 5%, Childcare Voucher Scheme and Lunches.