Our client has a certificate of excellence and set within acres of beautiful grounds just outside Bury St. Edmunds, it is an independent hotel with lots of character and has been running for over 30 years. Weddings, celebrations and dining often taken place here. It is easy reach of the A14 and has a tranquil feel to the place.
The company prides themselves on providing the highest of standards and a warm atmosphere in which to drink, sleep and dine.
As the Duty Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of many conferences, private dinners, party nights, weddings and various other events that run alongside a busy hotel.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Leading and managing a team of waiting staff
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Improve standards and ongoing staff development
- Liaising with management regarding ways to improve overall performance of the business
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a hotel in a management position
- Acute attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to plan ahead
- Exceptional communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Previous experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Flexible with working as hours will include evenings and weekends