Independent Financial Adviser
Are you an experienced Financial Adviser looking to work closely with an accountancy firm whereby you will receive regular referrals to provide independent financial planning advice to HNW individuals and business owners?
This well respected independent financial advisory firm specialises in working closely with accountants and other professional firms to provide financial planning and wealth management to their private clients and businesses. They have developed close relationships with a large number of firms across the UK and are continuing to develop their team of Independent Financial Advisers to service each office.
Clients and business opportunities as an Independent Financial Adviser
Due to their close relationships with their accountancy firms, they require 2 Independent Financial Advisers to cover Leicester / Nottingham and Cambridge. Their clients are mainly HNW individuals and owner managed business. Therefore, you will be able to join a model that is proven to work, with plenty of new business opportunities for a new IFA to join their team, plus scope to receive a small existing client bank to build upon. Through maintaining close relationships with the accountants, you will regularly receive qualified referrals for their corporate clients and business owners, with a typical conversion of 90%!
Support provided for Independent Financial Advisers
Full support provided including:
- Administration and paraplanning support from their central team, enabling their Independent Financial Advisors to concentrate on client advice and business development
- Web-based back-office system
- Training and mentoring from an experienced Management team to maximise business from professional connections
- Marketing literature and targeted marketing support to promote your services and generate new business
Requirements to be considered for an Independent Financial Adviser
In order to be considered for this excellent Independent Financial Adviser opportunity, individuals must be qualified to minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice and have a proactive attitude and keen to develop. Due to clients provided, no transferable clients required.
- Salary of £30,000 - £50,000 plus £400pm car allowance, 4x DIS, 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, plus 1 day extra holiday for each quarter that salary validation is achieved, 5% matched pension and all business expenses reimbursed (mileage, entertaining, travel etc)
- Monthly bonuses paid over validation therefore OTE of £60,000 - £90,000+ pa
- Their clients are mainly HNW individuals and owner managed business, which tend to have sophisticated financial planning needs and have a far higher average 'case size’
- Due to their close relationships with professional accountants, their referrals have a circa 90% conversion
- Opportunity to work from their accountancy offices and work from home
- Leicester / Nottingham
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.