Administrator Estate Agents
Selective Recruitment are seeking a professional, creative and motivated Administrator for our prestigious client based in Summertown. You will work in collaboration with the Lettings team handling enquiries, booking appointments, maintaining databases, marketing and general office Administration.
As aN Administrator you will be the Key contact for Landlords, Tenants and applicants in relations to all aspects of the Lettings Journey.
Job role: Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) plus car allowance
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6.00pm (Ad hoc Saturdays for viewing purposes)
Holiday: 25 days' holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Organising viewings
- Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Upload pitch onto database as a Market Appraisal
- Arranging for re-evaluation by HOD of any relets and prepare for remarketing
- Prepare new properties for marketing & Liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- EPC's and floor plans - order and insert EPC's, photographs and floor plans on REAPIT and web
- Making brochures for the property and sending these to our Landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
- Liaise with the deal progression team to ensure all file work ready before move in and signed off
- To be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience to the role
- ARLA licensed (desirable not essential)
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for the Administrator position, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.