Food and Beverage Manager
Our client is located on the edge of the City Centre and with an on-site car park, they are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Manager.
The company prides themselves on providing the highest of standards and a warm atmosphere in which to drink, sleep and dine.
As the Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for managing all hotel departments. You will be responsible for staff development, ensuring high levels of customer service are always provided and achieved. You must have experience involving the marketing strategy for the hotel especially promoting and maximising revenue in the hotel. The ideal person with be a hands-on manager, who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty and getting stuck in.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Manage the day to day operation of the restaurant and bar
- Following company systems and procedures
- Improve standards and ongoing staff development
- Keeping the stock up to date and ordering in advance
- Managing Banquets and functions
- Recruit, train and motivate staff
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a hotel in a management position
- Acute attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to plan ahead
- Exceptional communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Previous experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Flexible with working as hours will include evenings and weekends
- Hospitality: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)