My Client is embarking upon an exciting phase in its development and as such is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant into the firm. You will be responsible for the following duties & responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts for clients
- Production of year end accounts and Corporation Tax returns for clients
- Production of internal accounts for use in management/shareholder meetings
- Attendance of monthly management meetings in London
- Assisting the Accounting Director in managing the client base
- Being directly involved in the day-to-day running of a growing accounting practice, having direct influence on implementing processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have at least one years' experience working in an Accountancy Practice. You will be IT literate with experience of using M/S Excel on a daily basis and exposure to accounting software - Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and/or IRIS - highly desirable. You will be a pro-active and driven individual who is keen to develop a career in accountancy. In return my Client is offering full training and support towards AAT or ACCA qualification.