Our client is a reputable and expanding company based in Leamington Spa. They are a forward-thinking organisation who specialise in food service distribution and take their environmental responsibility seriously. They pride themselves on working with the only the very best suppliers and offering good value to their customers on a national basis. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a customer focussed Account Manager to join them team on a national basis. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity, with true autonomy in your role and genuine rewards and recognition.
- Managing the companies most valuable client ensuring they are fully supported, service levels are maintained
- Maintaining links with the company's supplier partner base to ensure service standards are adhered to and conduct regular spot checks of deliveries.
- Maintain relationship with relevant client HQ and regional contacts, attending regular meetings and dealing with day to day issues
- Help track down key new account contacts and perform targeted lead generation.
- Liaising with suppliers daily to ensure deadlines are met
- Acting as the lynch pin between 22 UK depots and your client's sites, resolving escalated issues as and when required, and investigating problems to ensure smooth resolutions
- Attend roadshow events/pop ups and working with professional chefs to showcase the product range
- Opening new accounts and conducting all due diligence and forecasting surrounding this on a regular basis
- Maximise opportunities to increase product lines and service changes constantly looking to review and add value
- Identifying risks to new requests
- Managing all data requests
- Managing your customer expectations and ensuring a smooth supply process
- Supporting the MD
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven supply chain account management experience ideally within the food service sector
- A customer first approach
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Work well under pressure and able to prioritise in a changing environment
- Team player and happy to work across departments when needed
- Experience from within Supply of Fresh Produce an advantage but not an absolute requirement.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours to best support the company and the client.
This is a national based role and will include a car or car allowance, as well as the basic salary there is annual bonus awarded based on company and personal performance.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.