Executive Assistant / Office Manager
We have an urgent requirement for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join this hugely successful firm. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be a vital linchpin of the business. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office, providing the efficient and cost effective administrative support that enables the successful delivery of important and often international assignments. Additionally, you will support business development initiatives, high profile internal and external events and be an integral part of the team.
Duties will include:-
- Maintaining client relationships and scheduling business development meetings with current and prospective clients.
- Diary management and driving meeting arrangements, both internal and external including, at times, the organisation of flights, room bookings and all necessary logistics for our consultants and candidates.
- Meeting and greeting of guests.
- Setting up tele conference calls and Skype video conferences.
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages.
- Creation of client reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and other 'pitch’ documentation and marketing materials.
- Some invoice management
- Ensure effective management of meeting rooms, stationery, kitchen supplies.
- Supplier management
Who we are looking for:-
This great opportunity will suit a professional, calm, down to earth team player with excellent organisation skills and a positive, enthusiastic, 'glass half full’ outlook. Flexible and adaptable, you must be able to carry out a broad range of responsibilities efficiently and with good humour.
You will have previous experience as an Executive Assistant / Office Manager in a client facing role and able to prioritise and be proactive rather than reactive, to think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions in a high quality, client focused business. You will have a constructive approach to problem solving with the ability to think laterally and outside the box. It is imperative you have excellent attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard. Additionally strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build/develop relationships and credibility with a variety of professionals and stakeholders at senior level (both written and verbal) both inside and outside the business is essential.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation