MFL Teacher - Spanish & French
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join a young, dynamic and rapidly improving MFL Department from September 2019 or sooner
- Teaching Spanish & French (Up to KS4)
- Would suit an NQT
- September 2019 Start or Sooner
- London Borough of Havering
- Permanent and Full Time Position
We are looking to appoint a MFL Teacher of Spanish & French, who is able to teach ages 11 to 16. This is an exciting time to join this school, teaching key stages 3 and 4.
Within the faculty, the school aim to ensure that students will learn to understand society, culture and environment. They will learn to work collaboratively and develop evaluation skills, as well as developing key skills and techniques to ensure they can excel.
The ability, experience and desire to teach an additional subject is desired but not essential.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team. We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Spanish and French to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you would like to find out more or you are interested in this role, then please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.