Research Administrator - Full time work from home (Must live near Twickenham)
My client is currently seeking a Research Administrator on a full time basis. They work with PR professionals and journalists to make media communications easy.
You will be part of a team responsible for maintaining the company's media database which offers comprehensive information on thousands of media outlets in the UK.
- Researching and compiling information by searching online or contacting editorial staff by phone and email
- Inputting information accurately into the database in line with agreed guidelines and targets
- Working closely with other members of the research team to help ensure team targets are met/exceeded
- Keeping a record of all contact while researching and dealing with customers
- Ensure that the data held in the company's research database is as up-to-date and accurate as possible and meeting business need
- Follow the Research Schedule as directed by the team manger
- Carry out the proscribed number of successful research updates each day using the Internet, telephone or email in a professional and courteous manner
- Enter data accurately and quickly into the company's research database
- Accurately record conversations with information providers in the company's research database to meet record keeping and Data Protection requirements
- Complete daily productivity reports accurately and honestly in the manner required by the team manager
- Attend team meetings and provide feedback when required
- Carry out desk and Internet research for special development projects as directed by the team manager including Client Feedback and Media Monitoring
- Carry out other tasks efficiently and effectively as directed by the team manager
- Meet daily update and telephone call targets
- Meet targets set for special development projects
- Record information quickly and accurately in the company's research database
- Establish positive relationships with information providers
- Internal - Other researchers, team manager, directors of the company
- External - Journalists and other information providers
- The above is not at exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the business and the overall objectives of the business
- You will be focused, self-starting, enthusiastic, detail-orientated and hard-working individual who is computer literate and has a great telephone manner. Previous work experience in a customer focused (ideally office based) environment would be preferred
Salary and Hours:
Our client is ideally looking for full time hours Monday-Friday 9-5pm but can be flexible under some circumstances, which then may be able to be classed as part time. The salary for full time will be £17,000 and the part time hours will be between £8-£9.50 per hour depending on experience.
Compiled by : Rebecca Pratley
Compiled on : 07/19/18
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.