Customer Support & Sales Specialist
Customer Support and Sales Specialist - Minster Insulation and Dry Lining - Croydon, London
Minster are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running (2016-2019)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our new Minster branch in Croydon, London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious team and play a pivotal role as they develop the business, supporting the sales team and setting administrative standards from the very start.
As a Customer Support & Sales Specialist with Minster, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing towards an excellent customer experience and working towards Branch sales/profit targets.
- Processing all administration of account queries in a timely fashion.
- Following plans to continuously improve customer experience whilst ensuring compliance with Business Control procedures.
- Analysing and actioning daily Branch reports.
- Responsible for control of Cash, Banking, Credit and petty cash.
- Working with Credit Control to resolve Customer Credit Queries.
- Matching Purchase Orders to Purchase Ledger expense invoices.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and across all channels.
- The ability to create and maintain successful business relationships.
- Strong administration and organisation skills alongside demonstrable IT literacy skills.
- Process driven, with a good attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, as necessary.
- A proactive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude, with a demonstrable customer service focus.
- The ability to handle difficult situations and diffuse conflict where required.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As a Minster employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street/leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.