Marketing Manager - Proposition Development
As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. 'Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
As a Marketing Manager working within Propositions Development, you’ll use customer insights to create and articulate Police Mutual Group propositions. You’ll need to ensure these propositions are delivered on specification and you’ll always look for opportunities to improve processes.
In this role you will…
- Identify opportunities that will provide members/customers with new or improved proposition solutions
- Work with the wider marketing team to collate insight that you will then analyse to form an in depth and accurate view of our members/customers
- Encourage continuous improvement by working closely with other key stakeholders Assess the effectiveness of the propositions and messaging strategies in the marketplace and identify areas of improvement
- Perform competitor analysis to identify gaps in Police Mutual propositions
- Ensure all propositions are supporting the delivery of business plan objectives including income targets, acquisition of new members/customers and retention of existing members/customers
You will bring with you…
Experience in developing and delivering clear and compelling brand and customer value propositions
Experience in developing and delivering valuable insight that influences change within a business
Experience of embedding propositions business wide
Strong collaboration and facilitation skills - the ability to bring the right people together to achieve the desired outcome
Experience in evaluating and measuring customer impacts
Good understanding of the financial services industry and working within a regulated environment
What’s in it for you…
We’re just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks - an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.