Assistant Product Manager - 3D
About The Role
Working within the Branded and Own Brand market for Gift Wrap, Packaged Cards and Social Stationery you will assist with the formulation and implementation of the Marketing strategy, tracking progress of product through Marketing against the established deadlines.
The role involves the monitoring and analysis of marketplace activity, sales and research data, in order to develop proposals for the customer’s annual activity plan.
Working closely with the Product Management team, you will assist with the product development process from concept to delivery, helping to brief greeting card and ancillary concepts and artwork to the creative teams whilst ensuring that product programmes are created to specification, delivered on time and within budget. You will also assist with the preparation of presentations for customer meetings.
The Candidate should;
- Ideally be educated to degree level in a Business/Marketing related discipline
- Have experience in an Own Brand environmental - preferred
- Be highly organised, with creative ability to interpret customer or internal design briefs
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Work well within an existing team to achieve tight deadlines
- Have knowledge of Repro and printing procedures advantageous
- Be numerate and computer literate
About The Company
We create greeting cards, gift dressings and social expressions products for big events, special occasions and those “saw-this-and-thought-of-you” moments of life. We’re the largest direct to retail publisher, so you’ll find our products just about everywhere!
We’re one of the largest direct to retail publisher of greeting cards and social expression products in the UK, so you’ll find our products in most high street specialists, independent retailers and major supermarkets.
Along with our sister Company John Sands, we’re part of the American Greetings family, the largest privately owned greeting card publisher in the world.