Registered Nurse - Medical Ward
Why join the team at BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital?
The BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow, Greater London is located in the leafy suburbs of North West London, with easily accessible transport links as well as free onsite parking – the Hospital is a truly welcoming place to work.
The hospital has 121 patient rooms, five theatres, level 3 Intensive care unit, an endoscopy suite along with a large outpatient services including minor procedures, where the our vision is to provide safe and effective patient centred care.
There are great training and career progression opportunities, an open-door management policy and you can expect to be working in an environment that promotes the development of your skills and knowledge.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and inspiring Registered Nurse to join our dynamic Medical Ward team. We are close knit team and you will find a friendly atmosphere where we work together and support one another.
Come and join us, be a part of a team where people matter.
The role on offer is a full time post and there is a flexible shift pattern in place. Working closely with the Clinical Services Manager you will help manage a busy ward and assist in maintaining the service we pride ourselves on.
The ideal applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- This vacancy is for a medical ward, therefore relevant experience required.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
The duties of the role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a salary of up to £32,000 for this vacancy as well as access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising with service)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounted Perks
And much more
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. If you would like an further information or just an informal chat then please contact the Director of Clinical Services Office on