About The Role
We currently have a vacancy for a Class I Tradesperson.
This role would encompass all aspects related to the smooth and efficient running of machinery on site ensuring all health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Providing guidance and support to Production Operatives as and when required.
• Effective running of a machine to meet production targets.
• Involvement in performance improvement initiatives, as well as identifying and reporting on any quality issues.
• Develop an understanding of MFG (QAD)
• General housekeeping – ensuring work station is kept tidy and clean
• Maintain all health and safety requirements
Experience of using an FLT would be desirable but not essential and movement between departments will be required at certain times of the year.
A track record of working with machines within in a fast moving manufacturing and experience of a distribution centre environment is required for this role.
About The Company
We create greeting cards, gift dressings and social expressions products for big events, special occasions and those “saw-this-and-thought-of-you” moments of life. We’re the largest direct to retail publisher, so you’ll find our products just about everywhere!
We’re one of the largest direct to retail publisher of greeting cards and social expression products in the UK, so you’ll find our products in most high street specialists, independent retailers and major supermarkets.
Along with our sister Company John Sands, we’re part of the American Greetings family, the largest privately owned greeting card publisher in the world.