Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Salary: up to £35k per annum plus car allowance and commission.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Hobs Repro is a leading independent reprographics company and is proud to hold a Royal Warrant for services to the Royal Household.
We provide fast and reliable print solutions, as we run every stage of the process: from concept and Graphic Design through to high-resolution Digital Printing, Bespoke Finishing to delivery using our own couriers. Focusing on printing for Architects, Engineers, Construction (AEC) and the creative industries, we invest heavily in equipment, as only the best printing technology guarantees the best quality.
Hobs Repro Birmingham are looking for a forward thinking and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a chance to contribute to the success of the Hobs Group. Through developing a detailed understanding of Hobs core capabilities, in order to support high-level sourcing of potential clients and income. As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating and managing new accounts for the Scanning and Digital Mailroom functions of Hobs Group.
• Identifying new business and developing it into a sales opportunity promoting the Hobs Group and its services via leads, cold calls and site visits.
• Managing all new accounts to ensure they receive a full, supportive sales service and identify growth areas.
• Assisting Customers to achieve their deadlines by providing and understanding the best solution for their individual needs.
• Reciprocation and effective networking between branches.
• Liaising with Customers, preparing quotations and the follow up of all outstanding quotes.
• Reviewing the branch budget to ensure that branch keeps within or exceeds budget.
• Report and review all activity using the tools as directed and provided by Hobs.
• Developing and maintaining industry knowledge and presence.
• Engaging in relative networking events which may occur before or after normal working hours to ensure the Hobs relationship is firm and meeting potential new clients.
• Maintain strong awareness of competitors and market intelligence
Successful applicant requirements:
• At least three years proven experience within a target driven, B2B & B2C environment
• Experience selling scanning and digital mailroom solutions
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to use own initiative
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to build relationships with clients
• A clear understanding of the sales process
• A Full understanding of document scanning processes and pricing structures
Some of our benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Attractive Commission package
• Up to 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday off
• Cycle to work scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!