Freight Forwarder Administrator
My client is a leading freight forwarding firm that offers genuine career prospects for enthusiastic, professional individuals. They are looking for an experienced Freight Forwarder to join their busy team in central Warwickshire near the M40.
- General office administration, creating sales invoices and processing purchase invoices.
- Co-ordinating import / export of commercial goods in accordance with UK and international laws
- Dealing with HMRC to arrange VAT and duty payments on behalf of company clients.
- Providing help and advice to clients for shipping requirements in a pressured environment.
- Liaise with shipper, consignee or nominated contact to ensure all transportation details are correct.
- Producing customs clearance instructions and international legal documents such as Bills of Lading and Certificates of Origin, collection notes and manifests.
- Working with hauliers to offer domestic and European road haulage services; resolving issues when they arise.
- Must have Knowledge of Import / Export as a Freight Forwarder
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Freight Forwarder to join a leading freight forwarding firm that offers genuine career prospects for enthusiastic, professional individuals. This role is for an experienced Freight Forwarder to join their busy team in central Warwickshire.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.