Do you want to be part of a team of Mortgage Advisers that are writing on average £18k - £20k per month?
Our client company is a well-established mortgage brokerage that is an Appointed Representative of one of the UK’s leading mortgage networks which has been recognised with over 50 awards in the last 5 years. They provide whole of market mortgage advice through a choice of over 8,000 different mortgages and a multi-tie panel of protection providers. On average, their Mortgage Brokers are writing £18k - £20k per month!!
Clients and business opportunities for Mortgage Advisers
This brokerage which already has a large team of Mortgage & Protection Advisors has acquired the contract to provide mortgage and protection advice to the clients of one of the country’s leading independent estate agents. This new contract has unlocked a formidable opportunity as the estate agency has over 50 branches across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Herefordshire, London, Oxfordshire, Powys and Surrey plus a substantial team of head office telephone based staff which provide over 2000 mortgage leads per month. You do not need to bring a personal client bank as you will be provided with leads to maintain high business activity.
Requirements to be considered - Mortgage Adviser
This is an ideal proposition for any Mortgage Advisor with experience in providing advice on mortgages and protection and want to be in a role where you will be provided with all the leads you need to be kept busy.
- Excellent salary structure based on performance levels plus bonus scheme
- Mortgage Adviser - salary up to £25,000
- Senior Mortgage Adviser - salary up to £30,000
- Executive Mortgage Adviser - salary up to £35,000
- Year 1 OTE of £70,000 rising to OTE of £100,000+ thereafter
- Administration support post keying the application will be provided for every mortgage case you write.
- The typical mortgage case is circa £200k with average gross fees from mortgage and protection sales of £2,000 - £2,500 per case.
- On average, their Advisers are writing £18,000 - £20,000 per month!
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm, with every other Saturday
- High Wycombe
- Notting Hill Gate
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.