Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles inWrexham, Chester, Llangollen and the surrounding local areas.
Join us, and manage your own workload via our HealthForceGo® app and have the option to make the most of Flexi Pay, our same day pay feature that allows you to be paid for completed shifts within a matter of hours!
Money can be a struggle as a student, which is why we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', allowing healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®As a CA
A Care Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.Benefits
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Client specific inductions
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your local branch is based in Chester - you can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are easily accessible by both car and public transport, being just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.