Inbound Sales Executive
My client is a £28 million turnover business, a market leader in energy for 50 years and employs more than 350 people. The business has ambitious plans for growth this year, and due to the continued success of the sales team partnership are looking to recruit sales executives to join a new team managing inbound sales enquiries
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales individual to join a fun, competitive sales team and make an impact. You need to be motivated and ambitious with a desire to achieve and exceed your targets. In return for your hard work, we promise to work even harder to reward you with incentives, team building and one of the most competitive, uncapped commission plans in the industry.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Collect accurate information from inbound prospects to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Manage your pipeline effectively
- Contact data records to maximise contact rates and personal productivity
- Be fully responsible for the quality of sale up to on supply
- Develop a strong industry knowledge to recognise opportunities
- Demonstrate effective time management
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Experience of working within the SME energy industry would be advantageous
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
There are too many to list but some of the most popular are … early finish every Friday (3.20pm - latest!), free tea and coffee, on-site dental plans, cycle to work schemes, retail discounts, dining cards, childcare vouchers, monthly exciting incentives (TV’s, PlayStations etc), social events plus much more.