Full or part-time Financial Planner, Surrey
Our client is a boutique independent wealth management firm, based in a picturesque village in Surrey, with easy access to London and the M25. They are looking for a qualified Financial Planner to work with clients from the professional services sector, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
In this role you will be working directly with prospective and existing clients and their families, supporting them to achieve their financial planning goals and giving expert advice on:
- Investment and portfolio construction
- Cashflow planning and modelling
- Pension and retirement planning
- Inheritance tax and estate planning
- Capital protection
- Life planning and goal setting
You will also be responsible for ongoing investment reviews, regularly assessing progress towards and achievement of goals, and supporting relationships with professional partners across legal, tax, probate and accountancy disciplines.Areas of Responsibility
- Developing close, long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Acquiring new financial advice business, using your own and the firm’s current strategies. Meeting annual new business targets.
- Running and managing engaging and professional client meetings, ensuring all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusions in a timely manner
- Working with the Client Servicing team to ensure all technical aspects are expertly prepared in advance for client meetings including recommendations and advice presentations
- Taking ownership for the compliance of all client records.
- Continuing your own continued professional development, including studying for further professional qualifications and engaging with any appropriate soft skills and management training.
- Ensuring that your knowledge of legislative, compliance and industry changes affecting the business and your clients is absolutely up to date by attending industry events and accessing relevant media sources.
- Degree level education
- Ideally a Chartered Financial Planner, minimum Level 4 qualified, a desire to continually learn and progress qualifications (support provided)
- Maintained CPD records
- Current SPS certificate
- A good working knowledge of IRESS’s Adviser Office and Morningstar’s Adviser Workstation
Flexibility: 4 or 5 days a week flexible working
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Recruiter contact - Linda Baldwin