A position has become available for a Nursery Manager at a private children’s day nursery in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and driven individual having scope and support to develop and implement your vision and ideas to deliver further success and growth within the nursery setting.
Your role will include:
- Overseeing the planning, monitoring, assessment and development of the nursery setting
- Promoting and ensuring the provision of quality and consistent childcare in line with EYFS learning goals
- Ensuring safeguarding procedures are maintained
- Promoting and facilitating partnership with parents and carers
- Ensuring DBS/PVG compliance is met
- Providing guidance, training, and support for staff
You will ideally have:
- Minimum level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, NNEB, CACHE or recognised equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years nursery management experience
- Clear and demonstrable management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards and requirements
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Ability to identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel
What you can expect:
- Ongoing In-house and external training, support and developmental opportunities
- A range of employee benefits
- 33 days holiday increasing annually with service
- Optional 4 or 5-day working week
- Private healthcare and pension scheme