An opportunity has become available for a level 2 or level 3 Nursery Nurse at our client’s day nursery in Kingston, South West London.
This is a small 30 place Ofsted outstanding nursery setting which places a strong focus on staff recognition, providing a supportive working environment, whilst also offering the opportunity for career development and progression.
Your role will include:
- Supporting children throughout their Early Years learning and development
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for the children
- Planning and implementing children’s learning and play activities
- Carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance children’s development
What you can expect:
- Supportive team focused environment
- Career progression opportunities
- A range of employee benefits
- 28 + days annual leave
- Optional 4 or 5-day working week
To be considered for this Nursery Nurse position you will ideally hold a minimum NNEB, NVQ, CACHE level 2 or recognised equivalent Early Years / Nursery Nurse qualification, have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and experience of planning and implementing children’s learning and play activities.