Senior Financial Analyst
Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a well known and national business based in Leatherhead, who are continuing to grow rapidly. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to take overall responsibility for preparing the management accounts, detailed reporting and analysis relating to both revenue and costs to help make key business decisions and also drive process/reporting improvements. The role reports to the Head of FP&A
You will ideally be a Finalist, ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience will be considered too.
- Finance Business Partnering
- Managing 2 members of staff
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial Analysis
- Implementing new cost saving strategies
- Variances VS Costs and Budgets
- Month end management accounts
- Maintain Purchasing record for accurate record of stock
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Maintain Deferment VAT schedule
- Assist with year-end closing and audit preparation.
- Training and developing other members of staff within the team.
To be considered for this vacancy, you will need to have the following skills:
- Advanced Excel skills including look- ups, pivot tables and use of advanced formulae
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident dealing with colleagues of all levels
- Ability to analyse, interpret and provide insight on financial reports