Sales Coordinator, GTS
Sales Support & Services Specialist
Do you want to work at an organisation where double digit growth is the norm? One of Gartner’s successful Sales Business Units requires an additional Sales Support & Services Specialist to support the operations of the team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Full calendar management and expense support for 2 Regional Vice Presidents (RVP).
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements and itineraries for RVP ensuring cost effectiveness whilst adhering to Gartner travel policy.
- Responsible for coordination and preparation of presentations and meetings. Ensure smooth running of all meetings and active involvement in setting up follow-up meetings.
- Work with RVP and other internal stakeholders in updating tracker, interpret sales numbers.
- Coordinate all internal sales team, regional and management events and meetings on monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis.
- Organisation of all off-site events, covering invites, logistics, budgetary management, etc.
Job Requisition ID:35345
To be considered for the position of Sales Support & Services Specialist, you will need to be an experienced administrator that can work with minimal supervision and demonstrates good decision making skills. You are able to prioritize tasks to meet critical deadlines and provide proactive and professional support to senior management. You will need to have strong Excel and PowerPoint experience and excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, to be able to work in a changing, diverse and dynamic Sales environment.