BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital in Orpington is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Embryologist to join their team of staff in the Fertility department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC Registered Clinical Scientist.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in Embryology and Semenology.
- Minimum BSc in Biological Science.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection licence, with a proven track record of success.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide efficient and skilled embryology and andrology for all aspects of the infertility service, providing training to junior embryologists participating in the support of their work in accordance with the HFEA code of conduct. To ensure standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies. To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients and visitors to the Hospital.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.