A progressive, boundary-pushing, publicly traded company which is endeavouring to bring alternative health and wellbeing products to market. Growing month-on-month, year-on-year, the vision of the company is to be maintain our sector-leading position with ground-breaking innovation.
Constantly seeking the brightest minds in the field to blend with the expertise already within the company. This is an exciting time to join as we professionally execute new plans, propositions and ventures both at home and abroad.
A strong opportunity in analysis, reporting and forecasting with strong IT skills required To produce management information analyzing data and presenting information for both external and internal use. Support business heads to produce forecasts and budgets.
- Produce Monthly management reports including comparing actuals to forecast/budgets and analysing variances
- Support business heads to create budgets and forecasts
- Prepare briefing materials and presentations on a range of critical business issues to support the decision-making for the senior executives;
- Produce analysis and reports on key success measures including KPIs and reports findings to the board and senior management;
Essential Skills, qualifications and experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, able to create graphs and graphically present information.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial and analysis skills, including basic financial modelling
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ICAEW. ACCA or equivalent)
Personal qualities required:
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with good independent judgement
- Commitment to keeping skills and knowledge up-to-date
- Team player who is also able to work in isolation
- Trustworthy and, reliable and customer focused
- Diplomatic with the ability to challenge constructively
- Embraces change
PENDRY SELECTION SERVICES are handling this accountancy vacancy. If you have the right profile, call us right away or email us your cv. We will acknowledge receipt within 24 hours