Multinational Client Manager
Multinational Client Manager
The Multinational Client Centre in Chelmsford has an excellent opportunity for a Multinational Client Centre Client Manager reporting to the Multinational Client Centre Hub Manager.
This is a key role to the European Operations (EO) business where you will manage a team of Case Handlers in the Multinational Client Centre (MCC) Operations team to deliver Multinational servicing; to effectively co-ordinate multinational programmes through the full lifecycle (policy administration, claims, risk engineering, and cashflow management) working with producing underwriting teams and Global Network offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Awareness of Multinational's global business plan (and where necessary, other QBE divisions Contribution to Multinational business plan results as required.)
- Co-ordinate and support all aspects of account servicing from account creation to cash management to provide Multinational servicing
- Undertake activities in accordance with all agreed controls, standards and procedures to ensure appropriate activities are completed on time and to required standards.
- Give guidance on compliance, regulatory and tax to ensure QBE is compliant
- Work closely with Underwriters and Brokers to create a single point of contact for Multinational Client Centre (MCC) servicing
- Act as a facilitator and co-ordinator
- Track and manage servicing levels in line with performance standards
- Manage a team of Case Handlers to ensure day to day service delivery
- Provide training and advice to Case Handlers to increase capability and knowledge within the team
- Monitor Performance forms, development plans and perform annual appraisals to ensure progress is made against personal goals and within timescales
Knowledge and Experience:
- Insurance background in an underwriting environment with technical Multinational insurance experience
- Strong operational and service background
- Experience of managing teams to tight service levels in complex environments (preferred)
- Experience of working in a global environment with diverse cultural demands
- Experience of working to processes and making process improvements
- Ability to manage a team creating a flexible, creative, problem-solving environment
- Relationship Management skills - ability to build productive internal and external relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Influencing and networking skills
- Analytical and research skills/Report writing skills
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.