Sales and Customer Service Advisor Immediate Start
Are you looking for a new career in sales and customer service?
Do you have the drive and ambition our client is looking for to join this award winning sales and marketing organisation; they are looking to enhance their sales and customer service team with independent individuals who are capable of seeking and developing new opportunities within the sales and marketing industry.
Within this opportunity you will be working alongside the best sales and customer service specialists in the country whilst promoting an exciting client portfolio. You will be representing iconic brands and playing a very important role in ongoing business success while developing your skills in residential environments. This opportunity provides great opportunity for progression whilst also offering uncapped financial incentives.
Successful candidates will be well-presented, self-starters who are capable of demonstrating a desire to succeed in a sales and customer service environment.
Successful candidates will:
- Have strong communication skills and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have a tenacious approach to personal development
- Possess a competitive sales mentality
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set
Sales and Customer Service advisors will:
- Approach new and potential customers on behalf of their clients
- Keep up to date with relevant client product information
- Understand customer trends and market traits
- Provide excellent Customer Service in a professional manner
- Complete Sales and relevant paperwork to a high standard
- Set individual sales targets and goals to achieve
No experience is necessary although our client welcomes candidates with any previous experience in the following areas: customer service, sales representative, marketing supervisor, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, marketing executive, retail, service supervisor, call centre, call centre inbound, marketing representative, manager, bar manager, hospitality, receptionist, warehouse, marketing assistant, front of house, direct marketing, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. No previous sales and customer service experience is required but are an advantage for this self employed, commission only plus incentives role as their established coaching system and driven team are ready to coach you in all aspects of their business through their daily coaching syllabus, 'Cycle of Development'.