5 days left
- Full Time
Founded in 1972, our client today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. They provide tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands, the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Position: Telesales Executive
Location: Head Office, Epsom
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursdays and Fridays from 8am to 4:30pm
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: company bonus scheme+ an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days plus public holidays and plenty of lovely drinks and perks!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Explore all Service Contract Renewal opportunities and pro-actively approach through cold calling
- Research new business opportunities via internet and book appointments into field sales structured schedule
- Manage campaigns (via Marketing Support) and ensure enquiry to appointment conversion is optimised
- Ensure all WEB leads are qualified and appoint for Channel Key Account Managers
- Fully understand and promote the benefits of annual Service Cover for all machines within portfolio
- Fully understand and be able to talk about company standards, procedures, processes products, contract adherence and equipment
- Handle incoming enquiries with the Tchibo standard / call structure and liaise with necessary personnel to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Log all Digital sales leads received from our website on the Access Database system and report on the leads – Outcome, Conversion, etc
- Developing creative campaigns with the marketing team
- Experience within a sales environment with experience of lead generation
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and Power Point
- High standards of personal administration and time management
- Disciplined with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Effective Communicator at all levels
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, Telesales Agent, Sales Executive, Lead Generation, Outbound, Contract Administrator, Outbound Sales, Lead Generator, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Service, Customer Service Agent, Service Contract, Service Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Agent, Contact Centre Operative, etc.