Great with numbers and highly organised? This is the job for you.
We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our growing agency team. You’ll report to our Managing Director and work alongside our part-time Financial Controller.
So what kind of things will you be doing?
- Managing Expenses
- Bank Balance Checking & reconciliation and processing DD’d and SO’ into Xero
- Cashflow, reporting and managing
- Supplier Pay Run
- Process Supplier & Overhead invoices
- Process sales ledger cash
- Credit Control & debt chasing
The job offers good work/life balance as most of the time you'll work 9am to 5.30pm, two or three days a week (details TBD). There may be the odd time when it's really busy and you need to work a few extra hours, but we’ll give you notice and your remuneration will reflect this.
We have a working-from-home policy as well as parent-friendly policies so that you can fit the job around your life. As long as the work is good quality, we are very flexible with our staff.
We think the person who will be successful in this role is someone who:
- Loves numbers and has a desire to learn
- Loves providing great customer service to people
- Has excellent people skillsDoesn’t get phased by changing priorities
- Is comfortable picking up the phone to talk to clients
- Is quick on their feet
- You must possess first-rate numerical skills
- Strong bookkeeping skills and previous experience in a similar role
- Solid organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including relationship building with individuals across the business
- Highly computer literate with experience of Xero
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines, using a logical and methodical approach
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
What’s the company culture?
We're a digital agency that builds and promotes websites. Our team is driven, ambitious but above all, we have a lot of fun together.
Ambitious – We have a solid foundation to build on and bags of ambition. Our new management team aim to make us the creative agency of choice for both current and new clients.
Growth-orientated – You’ll be coming into a fast-growing, awesome business, with exciting career opportunities to grow that you’re going to love.
People focus – We all learn from the people around us, and we have some great individuals here, who love working as part of team.
Training Plans - you get a personalised training program and mentoring so you will be even more awesome at your role.
It’s Fun – We work in a fast-paced environment and are always up against deadlines. So we take time regularly to stop and enjoy ourselves – whether that’s celebrating success with clients or a pint in the pub with the team.
To apply, send over your CV and two sentences explaining why we should hire you