Work from home Sales Support Manager (part time)
We are initially offering 14 hours per week between office hours (09:00 - 17:00) with flexibility on days worked (e.g. 2 full days or 4 half days). The individual will be expected to work from their own location with a good Broadband service and laptop to access our cloud-based work applications. Business expenses will be covered.
Online retailer looking for someone with excellent communication skills to liaise with schools & companies looking for "made to order" ties and to support our friendly sales manager.
James Morton are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of "made to order" men’s ties, ladies’ scarves and accessories. We supply companies, schools and clubs with a high quality product manufactured in the UK and overseas. www.jamesmortonties.co.uk
Due to high levels of demand, we are looking for a competent and self-driven individual to support our sales manager in following up on sales enquiries, researching organisations for potential marketing campaigns and other activity to help run the business.
Duties & responsibilities
- Re-contact previous customers to enquire if wish to re-order
- Follow up with recent enquiries to see if ready to place an order
- Over-due invoice email reminders
- Support our marketing campaigns by researching and developing contact lists through web research and (where needed) phone calls to qualify interest or suitable contact
- Write newsletter or blog articles once up to speed with products
Skills & experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with English as a first language
- Confident and approachable with good people manner
- Comfortable in a consultative sales environment (not hard selling)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently (from own location)
- PC literate with good research skills and working knowledge of Excel
- Able to meet with Sales Manager periodically (2 miles from Northampton centre)
- Quiet work location with good Broadband connection
- Experience writing short blogs or other marketing based materials
- Experience of contacting larger organisations and how they do business with suppliers
- Knowledge of marketing including mail, email and social media techniques
- Knowledge of the textiles industry beneficial (can be learned)