Receptionist, Luton Town Centre Surgery £15,268 - £16,575 plus enhancements
- Full time - worked between 8am - 8pm Monday - Sunday
- NHS pension
- 20 days annual leave pro rata
- Perkbox staff benefit scheme
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic Receptionist looking to join a friendly front of house team? If you have a desire to help people with good communications skills, a sympathetic ear and friendly approachable manner please apply.
The Surgery opens Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 20:00 and is supported by a corporate framework including HR, Finance and IT functions. Practice Managers are supported by our strategic management team, while our Clinical Lead and Head of Nursing support our clinical staff.
In this role you will
- Work within a team to provide an efficient reception/ admin service for the clinicians and patients
- Attend to patients at the reception desk, booking appointments and dealing with queries
- Handling telephone calls, messages and requests
- Scanning, matching and allocating clinical documentation relating to patients
- Preparing prescriptions for printing and sending via EPS
- Provide chaperone assistance to clinical staff when required
- Other duties associated with the role
The qualities we are looking for
- Previous experience of working in general practice/ clinical environment using SystmOne
- Proficient level of computer literacy including Word & Excel
- Excellent organisational and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
As a highly successful not-for-profit Social Enterprise HUC provides a variety of healthcare services. With a good CQC report we offer a supportive, enjoyable, team-based culture.
- Quality Services
- Patient Care
The centre is open from 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday including bank holidays