FINANCE – ANALYSIS & BUSINESS SUPPORT
Job Objectives:To provide Executives and Directors with:
- a support service for the delivery of investment & operational advice for Employee Owned businesses invested in by Capital for Colleagues PLC "C4C"
- assistance to facilitate prospective employee owned clients through transition to becoming employee owned and / or investees of C4C
- an accountancy service for both investees (as required) and C4C, itself.
- Administrative support
- Working with other Executives and to assist with the reporting and monitoring of C4C investee companies
- Helping to advise C4C on the management and growth of its portfolio of investee companies
- Supporting to identify and provide commercial support to clients;
- Provide support in producing reports for clients on the activities C4C is carrying out on their behalf;
- Attending meetings with Executives and Investees as required;
- Contributing to production of marketing materials to help to promote C4C
- As appropriate, supporting marketing efforts, events, activities to help drive business for C4C.
- Support and assist Executives and Directors by becoming involved in the wide range of projects, activities and initiatives, as required
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts for C4C and any investees, as required
- Prepare the Investee Monitoring (Traffic Light) report for the Board each quarter
- Based at the Shepton Mallet office
- Reports to the Company Secretary.
Would suit a full / part qualified accountant wishing to return to the job market part time. Hours to be discussed, could potentially fit around child care arrangements. Role is co-located within a small friendly office.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent