Part Time Inside Sales & Lead Generation Consultants
About the role
We are looking for driven and motivated Business Development Representatives to help us grow during an exciting time for the business. Working from home or the office, your focus is to generate qualified sales leads for new business. We are looking for strong sales lead generation/business development skills ideally gained in an SaaS and/or digital environment.
You will be working with a target list of accounts, contacting individuals by telephone/ email/ LinkedIn /social media etc. with the key task of promoting Beacon and nurturing prospects with a view to arranging sales qualified demo appointments with target accounts with weekly reporting on results. You will be supported with marketing campaigns and content; and your ability to deliver the pitch will be key.
The role offers excellent potential for growth as the company evolves.
Beacon - the product:
Beacon is a SaaS solution focused at digital ROI improvement, allowing companies that spend on digital (Google Ads, FB, Twitter, email, etc.) to take real control of their costs, understand exactly where the wastage is and therefore significantly improving their ROI.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute a professional sales process
- Proactive outbound activities to generate leads that turn into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s)
- Meet and exceed realistic sales targets
- Promote our products and services to prospective clients
- Contact, qualify and build a quick empathy and rapport with prospects over the telephone, email and online.
- Support in social media nurturing/campaigns
- Follow up on Campaign Leads
- Share market insights with colleagues in sales and product teams
- Use of CRM
- Contribute to product marketing on competitor intelligence (i.e. sharing domain awareness and expertise)
- Learn and keep up-to-date in pitching the company messaging and value proposition
- Weekly reporting on activity
- Qualification of leads.
- Track record of success in outbound lead generation – success without relying on inbound leads
- History of success with new software products, in new markets, in early adoption stage market – someone who’s done the role at a start-up company in the past would be of interest
- A hunter mentality, driven, enthusiastic self-starter
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Strong educational and consultancy sales approach – solution selling, new concepts, product, market
- Passion for the sales process and what you sell
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Has a track record in building and managing prospect pipeline
- Comfortable pitching and presenting
- Personable, articulate, tenacious, proactive, likeable and a team player.
A salary of £20K to £30K pro rata, plus the opportunity and ability to increase these earnings to £50K+ OTE, uncapped, based on target performance, is offered to the successful candidate and personal development associated with a fast-moving high growth company.
For immediate screening interview please submit a current CV and short cover letter summarising why you'd be a good fit.