Part-time Marketing Associate - Opportunity to work form home
Rockstead Group, established in 2008, is a fast-growing independent analytics, asset, business and process review company. We also provide AI Technology supported interaction analytics through our subsidiary Yabber Global.
About the role:
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Associate (‘MA’) to provide support to the marketing committee in realising the Marketing Plan for the Group. The role will suit someone who is interested in all aspects of marketing, can help build a dynamic Social Media presence and can create a strong internal communication environment.
Location: Based in High Wycombe, with flexibility to work from home
- Support the marketing committee in realising the Marketing Plan
- Responsible for maintenance and updates of all collateral
- Attend exhibitions as representative of Rockstead Group and its subsidiaries
- Follow-up activities from events and activities (eshot w/ “great meeting you” message to people we met, entering emails into our CRM system (Pipeliner)
- Logistics support for conferences/exhibitions
- Review and update web site(s)
- Logistical Support for eshots / social media campaigns
- Brand guardian on comms / internal documents
- Update and manage LinkedIn
- Update and manage Twitter feeds (identify #HashTags to be used)
- Identify ‘communities’/’interest groups’ we should join on LinkedIn, Twitter et al.
- Find ways and means to promote our ‘voice of expertise’ on social media
- Identify Trade Associations worth joining
- Create and manage Press List (Identify and profile key Trade Press in UK, Ireland, Australia and RoW)
- Follow media and identify trends in what is being discussed
- Plan and execute an Internal Communication Strategy
- Support the marketing committee by keeping focus on the activities to be done and mapping progress against those.
- Assist in the planning and execution of B2B Lead generation and marketing activity
- Previous experience of having worked in a marketing environment is desirable but not essential. Qualification in the subject would be of greater advantage.
- Previous experience of building social media presence for a business is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
- Demonstrates good attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised but with good team spirit
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload to meet deadline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suit with proficient use of Word and PowerPoint
- Salary to commensurate with the applicant’s experience,
- Part-time (3 days per week)