Contracts & Forecasts Officer
To play a key role in the contracting of providers for the Help to Buy programme and to manage and maintain a portfolio of provider forecasts. Duties including:
- Administration of Help to Buy equity loan house builder registration ensuring builders enter into the Homes England standard form contract.
- Checking that builders have met required contractual obligations before receiving payment from Homes England and immediately notifying Managers of non-compliance or potential non-compliance by builders.
- Checking/liaising with other Homes England directorates e.g. Homes England Finance, if contractual compliance to receive payments is queried and ensuring that the contractual conditions are met before payments released.
- Ensuring all programme and provider information is promptly updated with current provider registration and contractual forecast information. Updating all other programme databases/systems with latest programme information.
- Administering contact information and contact databases of Help to Buy providers and other partners ensuring information is accurate and current.
- Administering standardised briefings to Homes England partners e.g. house builders and Help to Buy Agents ensuring distribution to contact database.
- Conduct data checks and other validation of programme information to verify data accuracy and integrity.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from providers, and members of the public, ensuring standardised responses are offered and immediately raising with Managers any queries that require different response.
- Supporting Managers with reviews of house builder delivery performance, using standardised reports to check performance, amend forecasts and communicate these to builders using standardised communication templates
- Preparing ad-hoc reports on programme performance at request of Managers for Homes England programme management systems.
- Immediately bring matters to attention of Managers that may compromise Homes England’s ability to effectively deliver its programmes e.g. alerting Managers to programme information, or partner’s activity that may have cause for concern.
- To manufacture and issue hard copy contracts using standard templates and following standardised processes.
- To manage a portfolio of providers, including the process of confirming and maintaining their annual forecasts through the Help to Buy Forecast Management Module.
- Supporting managers with work to reforecast provider annual forecasts during Q2 – Q4.
- To support managers to respond to complaints, MPs correspondence, GDPR, FOIS queries etc.
- To support managers to undertake any analysis, or systems remediation work, such as the annual postcode clear up.
- To manage responses to queries arising through the Help to Buy inboxes and to raise queries with managers as necessary.
To ensure that data is presented to meet user requirements.
To deliver other work in response to Homes England priorities, as determined by Directorate Senior Managers.
To provide support to line managers in developing main messages for communication.
To deliver any other duties which are commensurate with the post.
Working Flexibly - At Homes England we have a strong culture of flexible working and encourage all employees to have a healthy work/life balance. We offer a wide range of potential working patterns, including part time, job share and compressed hours.
These need to be balanced with business needs so they will vary from job to job. If you would like to know more please speak to the Recruiting Manager once you're contacted to discuss the position.