A great finance role for an enthusiastic Management Accountant / Financial Analyst who shares our values and with direct experience and skills to create and support a diverse and developing team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will maintain a close relationship with the Central Support and Operations teams and take ownership of periodic reporting with analysis and recommendations to drive positive change. The individual will be forward thinking and commercially astute as well as having strong excel and data skills and an ability to interpret and analyse data to a high standard and will be a part or fully qualified CIMA member.
Position: Management Accountant
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £32,753 per annum
Closing date: Friday 31 May 2019
About the role:
Develop and produce periodic reports identifying trends across a number of income streams with comparatives to budget and forecasts and commentary on variances.
Deliver insights into results and propose developments in processes and systems, based on knowledge and understanding of business processes, to drive efficiencies which improve financial performance and enhance sustainability.
- Produce monthly financial suite of reports for Executive and Trustee Board tracking variances and causation on a monthly basis
- Take a lead role in annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting
- Managing financial returns for CQC, Charity Commission and other statutory bodies
- Provide solutions to queries on organisation wide issues and specifically manager internal customer interface with central support teams
- Provide expertise on finance systems and business processes
- Undertake ad-hoc projects that provide added value where required
- Part or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant with a number of years accounts experience in a large (>£50m) organisation
- Highly numerate and analytical with strength in accuracy and attention to detail in a high output environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite, experience with SQL and other systems would be advantageous
- Strong collaboration skills and able to communicate effectively across multiple departmental functions
- The role holder will need to proactively drive improvements in process to generate measurable efficiencies and play a significant part in shaping the Finance function
Strictly no agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Accountant, Management Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Finance Manager, Corporate Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.