Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a Market Leading organisation.
- Process monthly payrolls across UK and APAC regions and ensure data integrity
- Maintain and update payroll records/reports
- Respond to payroll queries and provide excellent customer service
- Sole responsibility in processing the monthly payroll for UK and APAC employees, including review of inputs and outputs for reasonableness and completion
- Participate in discussions with vendor regarding payrolls to ensure proper handling of issues and use of controls to mitigate risk
- Address inquiries from various internal teams, such as HR, Shared Services, etc.
- Run payroll reports and deal with all payroll queries, Liaise with Finance to complete monthly payroll reconciliation, ensuring timely and accurate payment of statutory and voluntary payroll deductions to HMRC and other 3rd parties.
- Assist with collecting annual payroll and benefit data to produce annual employee Total Compensation Statements.
- It is essential that you have had exposure to international payrolls previously, who can input their expertise on the business from day one.