Position: Retail Merchandiser
Location: Bradford, BD4 (commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Keighley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Benefits: Competitive salary; Flexible working opportunities; Free onsite parking; 26 days holiday plus bank holidays; A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Retail Merchandiser to join our Bradford based team, focused on our ecommerce channels. Whilst each day is different, your main responsibilities will include:
- Trade analysis: Regular reviews and analysis spotting opportunities, learnings and risks to guide the strategic decision making process
- Guiding Range Plans: Working with Product, Range, Supply Chain and operations to ensure the right cards are on the right shelves at the right time to maximise sales
- Stock Management: Recommend and take actions to increase sell though and minimise returns. Working closely with line forecasting team to ensure optimum stock available to deliver plan
- Trade Activities: Owning Hallmarks overall trade activities for your customers, you’ll get extra exposure to execute seasonal plan in line with store plans and popular events.
A customer-facing role you will work with both internal and external people to flawlessly execute successful trade plans. To be successful in this role we are looking for you to have:
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable interpreting large data sets into meaningful insight
- Solid experience within a similar retail merchandising role
- Business degree 2.1 or equivalent
- Computer literate with strong numerate and interpretative skills
- Good communicator and influencer
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships internally with sales, marketing, customer product manager and externally with customer at various levels
At Hallmark we have a little mantra: leave your mark.
To us, a card is never just a card. It should leave a lasting impression and make a memory last. That’s why we’re more than just card makers. We’re craftspeople. Creativity and quality are at the heart of everything we do, so whether we’re making someone roar with laughter or shed a tear of happiness, whatever we do will have our stamp on it. And because of that, we have been voted a UK Superbrand by consumers nationwide, recognizing our distinctiveness, quality and reliability.
You may have experience of the following: Retail Merchandiser, Merchandiser, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Retail Merchandising, Merchandising Manager, Analysis, Forecasting, Ecommerce, Trade, Retail, etc.