Position: Product Manager
Location: Bradford, BD4 6HN (commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Keighley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working opportunities, free onsite parking, a variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance.
About the role:
Our Product function is the melting pot of commercial strategy, data and creative. Working across Category, Trading, Creative and Operations, they get under the skin of customer expectation to develop product strategy. Effortlessly combining emotion and creativity with data and insight to continuously improve, innovate and maximise product and profitability.
Understanding your retailer and their unique shopper needs, you’ll develop products identifiable with the brand, customer and channel. From Gift Wrap, Occasion Cards and Accessories you will use the overall product framework to create a unique range architecture for the coming seasons. You’ll also be responsible for:
- Effectively managing end to end NPD to specified critical date paths
- Using Shopper, Market and Category insight understanding to inform product development
- Developing SKU (Product) level brief with creative
A seasoned multi-tasker, who is well versed in product development and passion about delivering shopper focused product solutions, you’ll:
- Have a previous experience of Product development, ideally within a FMCG sector
- Have a full understanding of product engineering and costing
- Experience in end to end NPD process management from idea generation, competitor and sales analysis stage through to product in-store launch
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with people with varying agenda and levels of authority
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to learn
- Be comfortable with using your own initiative and managing ambiguity
Our brand new business, in the Hallmark Card global organisation, is looking for exceptionally talented people to join them. We’re offering a truly unique opportunity to be part of a start-up business, within a globally recognised brand, offering equally exciting career development opportunities. Whether you’re with us for the long haul, joining us permanently, or on a fixed-term basis, you’re guaranteed to gain experiences beyond the norm!
You may have experience of the following: Product Manager, Product Management, NPD, New Product Development, New Product Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Continuous Improvement, Product Operations Manager, Project Manager, etc.