Home-based Bookkeeper Success Manager
Bookkeeping Success Specialist – Competitive salary and benefits - Full/Part-time, Flexible working hours – Working from home
We need a Bookkeeping Success Specialist to work with our clients to bring them onboard to their new accounting solution and to manage their workload with our team of remote bookkeepers. This role is the owner of relationships with clients and is responsible for ensuring their satisfaction.
This role will suit an experienced bookkeeper who is looking to move out of the day to day bookkeeping routine and into a client facing supervisory role.
- Onboarding new clients
- Migrating clients to online software from desktop systems
- Understanding bookkeeping requirements for new clients
- Setting up process for transfer of information from the client to Ozlop
- Communicating regularly with client contacts
- Overseeing Payroll and pension duties
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Guidance to clients on Management Accounting
- Maintaining electronic accounting records
- Management of aged debtors and aged payables and provide timely financial information to clients
- Manage workload and increase efficiencies using Practice Management Software - Onkho
- Knowledge of online software – Xero, QuickBooks, Kashflow, FreeAgent, Receipt Bank
- Liaising with bookkeeping team to review progress of workload
Ozlop provides bookkeeping services to small and micro businesses in the UK using the latest cloud accounting technologies such as Xero and QuickBooks. We are a young but rapidly growing business looking for experienced people who want to make a real difference to our success.
The business was founded in 2018 by Alex Weddell who has spent more than 10 years working in the accounting software arena. He has also owned his own small business and is acutely aware of the challenges they face. Alex is passionate about helping small businesses navigate the cloud technology marketplace and delivering more accurate and timely financial information to help business owners make better business decisions.
We help small and micro businesses to take their accounting online and make use of cloud technologies to improve efficiencies and save time and money. We typically reduce client’s costs by 30%.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years bookkeeping experience
- Good customer service skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good organisation skills
- Working knowledge of Xero and/or QuickBooks
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and online applications particularly Excel
- Ability to develop processes and improve working practices in a start-up business
- Hard working with a good sense of humour to work through the challenges of building a business
- Self-disciplined to work alone and unsupervised
- Accountability for completing work
- Can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in all tasks
The position is home based.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Company pension, Private Healthcare + bonus
Ozlop is an equal opportunities employer and all individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability