If you are looking for a new challenge, are passionate about admin and keen to work in the not-for-profit sector, join Hft and help us to transform lives.
Hft is one of the largest national charities for the learning disabled supporting circa 3000 service users nationwide. As part of our supportive, friendly and diverse teams, you’ll be working for an organisation that values and supports your diversity, skills and career development.
The Service Administrator role is central to ensuring the delivery of high quality services and promoting Hft’s reputation, providing a positive and timely administration service which meets organisational time-frames, ensures compliance and positively promotes the smooth administration of the service.
Position: Service Administrator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,637 per annum
Benefits Package: 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after first year, service related sick pay after probation, automatic work-place pension enrolment, access to the Hft Plus benefits package (discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out), an Employee Assistance Programme, annual staff award schemes, access to award winning training and development
Closing date: Monday 10th June 2019
Interview date: Friday 14th June 2019
About the role:
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our staff teams so that they can support others to live the best life possible.
Your skills and experience will enable you to manage and deliver a full range of effective and efficient administration business support to include:
- Financial administration and monitoring income and expenditure
- Payroll and employee documentation and checks
- Producing reports and presentations
- Monitoring, reporting and supporting the region to achieve KPI’s
- Providing support to the Area Manager, Operational Managers, Service Managers, Admin Staff, Support Staff and People We Support
You'll need to be an experienced manager with strong leadership skills bringing a positive approach to every aspect of your work, with excellent communication skills and the ability to embrace the principles of diversity and inclusion.
To be successful in this role, knowledge and attributes to include:
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management, planning, administration and organisational skills
- Strong IT knowledge, including experience of using the full Microsoft office suite
- Business Administration level 4 or equivalent (or the commitment to achieve this)
- A full, current UK / EU driving licence and have use of a car for work purposes
- You will also be prepared to travel for meetings and training as and when required
- GCSE Mathematics and English, at grade C or above (or equivalent)
This role creates an opportunity for you to develop your administration skills and knowledge of the social care requirements for efficient and timely support.
Interviews will be competency based, including assessments looking at financial data and exercises using MS Word and Excel. All elements will be timed.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
You may have experience of the following: Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Team Administrator, Team Coordinator, Service Support, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.