Administrative Assistant - flexible-working opportunity
Russell-Cooke is a top 100 law firm who advise a mix of commercial, not-for-profit, regulatory and personal clients. Many of our teams and people are leaders in their fields in London or nationally and the firm is highly rated by legal directories.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our Family team in Putney, SW London.
The team is friendly and informal and the work is interesting and varied.
You will report to the team’s Executive Assistant and will assist the department with general administrative support.
This is a full time role but we could be open to flexibility. If you want us to consider less than full time, please outline what that would mean in your application.
The role requires good standards of literacy and numeracy and IT literate, including MS Excel
Main duties include:
- Document Production
- Record keeping
- File opening and closing
- Assisting fee earners with the completion of basic documentation, such as cheque requests, electronic payment requests, receipts and transfers and expenses reclaims.
- Carrying out client billing processes under supervision of the Executive Assistant.
- Internal administration
Key Personal Characteristics:
- A careful person able to understand particular tasks well and perform them to a high standard with excellent attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic and energetic person who is prepared to really contribute their efforts to, and will work well within, a close team.
- Someone wishing to improve their skills and experience.
Russell-Cooke is a friendly firm with a good working culture that is valued for its strong client relationships and excellent standard of work.
We are based in South West London – Putney is 15 minutes from London Waterloo and we are opposite the station.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to read the full job description before submitting their applications.
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019, although applications will be considered for shortlisting on a rolling basis, the closing date will be brought forward if a successful candidate is found prior to that date.