We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong eye for creative ways to do B2B performance-based marketing. This role will suit someone who has worked alone or in a team to deliver marketing campaigns, has a passion for data and is ready to hit the ground running. This role is going to widen the capabilities and capacity of the Marketing team. We’re looking for a strong marketing professional to work alongside our Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive to grow our marketing operations.
You’ll thrive in a faced-paced, dynamic environment, and be capable of getting up to speed within a couple months. You’ll most likely have a couple of years experience in a mid-level marketing role.
You’ll be very strong in terms of your PPC, SEO and lead generation campaign planning and delivery. You’ll have a good understanding of marketing tool stacks like our own, and a head for numbers involved in tracking and reporting on campaign success and ROI of marketing budgets.
You’ll work with the whole marketing team to create and execute marketing strategies while working closely with our sales, support and account management teams to solve problems our customers face.
With your B2B SaaS background, we’ll be looking to you to find new ways and experiments to reach a wider audience of relevant leads.
This role has a strong focus on digital marketing but there will be some event marketing included within the role to find new avenues for lead generation.
Although you don’t need to have a background within the product management world, a general understanding of the requirements of the profession is a big bonus. Of highest importance, you’ll have a move-fast-and-execute attitude, know how to thrive in a small, partially-remote team environment, as well as have excellent writing skills. B2B marketing experience is essential, as is experience of marketing within a SaaS technology environment.
Why this job is important:
This role is really important as you’ll be helping us spread the word further, help shape our marketing plans and work with a really talented group of individuals.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- You’re an expert at B2B SaaS product marketing.
- You’ve got solid marketing experience in more than one fast-paced, smaller organization within the technology industry.
- You’ve got substantial experience managing online campaigns and know how to put the right piece of content in front of the right people at the right time.
- You have experience creating and distributing long form content like white papers.
- You’ve created landing pages and run successful A/B tests on them.
- You’ve got experience in ABM and are comfortable working alongside a salesperson to add leads into the pipeline.
- You’ve got a lot of experience working within a CRM tool setting up nurture and drip flows to turn Marketing Qualified Leads into Sales Qualified Leads.
- You’re focused on driving growth and utilizing your skills to generate new leads.
- You’re very familiar with social media monitoring and data driven approaches to driving traffic and refining a message/campaign.
- You’ve run campaigns on Twitter, you’ve set up Mailchimp campaigns from scratch, you’ve set up blogs, and written white papers, drip campaigns, or other relevant marketing material.
- You’ll have been through a similar stage of growth, with a company moving from single digit to double digit employees, and have the ability and appetite to help us grow the team.
- You thrive when given the opportunity to work on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously, and have the ability to make multi-tasking look effortless.
- You’re super curious and enjoy finding new and better ways to serve the customer and those around you.
- You function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering results is set high.
- You are self directed and enjoy working on a partially remote team.
- You’re comfortable experimenting without having to ask permission.
- You enjoy bouncing ideas off of your teammates, knowing how to make constructive suggestions that foster a fun and positive environment.
- You have a strong personal network that you can lean on for inspiration and advice.
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Private Medical Insurance
Healthcare Cash Back Plan
Your own choice of kit
Season ticket loan
A good work life balance
Team social events
Learning and Development:
At ProdPad we actively encourage learning and development in your field, and are open to supporting your attendance at conferences, training days and other relevant events.
Based in the UK, on the south coast, our office is an easy bus journey from both Brighton and Hove train stations. While this role is based at our Hove office, we operate flexible working arrangements which meet both the team and business need.
How to apply:
Use the link provided and send your CV and a covering letter telling you why this is the perfect role for you!
To all recruitment agencies: ProdPad does not accept agency resumes. Please refrain from sending unsolicited resumes to any ProdPad employees.