Personal Assistant for a Property Company
Job Title: Personal assistant
Personal assistant required to support a growing West London based serviced apartment / Airbnb business.
We are a serviced apartments business which has grown organically in the past 5 years. We are excited to be part of an expanding industry and currently operate over 40 flats / studios as short-stay accommodation for a variety of business and leisure customers.
Outstanding customer service is our highest priority and gives us the ‘edge’ in a competitive market.
The candidate will report to the business owner. He / she will provide crucial administrative support in the management of a hospitality business spread across several sites in West London.
Job location:Earls Court, London, SW5**
** Although the candidate will be required to work in our office for several hours a week, much of the role can be performed remotely.
Hours:10-12 hours a week.
Rate:£20-£25 per hour
Responsibilities and Duties:
Day-to-day activities will include:
- updating availability and bookings both on the Airbnb platform and on our central calendar;
- responding to email / phone booking enquiries and requests, in line with our own and Airbnb’s service standards;
- responding to guests’ reviews;
- invoicing and taking payments;
- preparing end-of-month financial reports and other performance reports using Microsoft ExCel;
- assisting with online marketing and updating our website;
- filing and general administration; and
- assisting with online orders / purchases.
The candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational and communication skills;
- ideally have at least one year’s experience as a personal assistant / secretary, including comprehensive experience using Microsoft Word and ExCel;
- have excellent English language skills; and
- ideally have experience working in customer service and / or the hospitality industry.