Senior Administrator - opportunity to work from home
Our client is recognised both nationally and internationally as one of the UK’s leading sets based in Temple specialising in Professional Discipline, Criminal Defence, Criminal Prosecution, Fraud and Health & Safety.
The set is renowned for its high-quality advice, advocacy and client service. They are currently seeking a Senior Administrator for maternity cover beginning in August.
Chambers welcome applicants from a range of backgrounds and are proud to offer flexible working conditions within the workplace. The flexible arrangements include working from home, reduced working hours and the option of varied shift patterns. The flexible conditions will be agreed in advance with both the applicant and Chambers.
To carry out Chambers finances the candidate should have: -
• Essential knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll
• Essential knowledge of Excel and Word
• Experience in setting budgets for next financial year
• Knowledge of Bar-Stat (software used to produce members invoices)
General Monthly Duties:
• Ensure all invoices/payments are entered on to Sage
• Complete monthly bank reconciliation
• Liaise with Place Campbell regarding any queries with monthly/year end accounts
• Enter petty cash slips on to Sage
• Send monthly reports to Place Campbell
• Complete Financial Analysis reports for Man Com meetings (using excel and Lex)
• Send out monthly invoices to members (using Bar-Stat software)
• Process monthly rent collection (using NatWest PayAway)
• Process monthly supplier BACS payments
• Process staff payroll monthly
• Complete quarterly VAT returns for Chambers/JL
• Set annual budgets for financial year