Home-based part- time Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Part- time Digital Marketing Executive for London Speech Workshop 16 to 24 hours a week.
Our flexible working environment
The role is mostly homebased so a good office set up is essential. The timing is flexible so this can fit well with school pick ups and drop offs or fit around other commitments.
Where we are based
The back office team all work from our own homes in London and we use google hangout, slack and whatsapp to share and connect. We also meet one day a week in our Mayfair office.
However, this is not a prerequisite for the ideal candidate.
A little bit about us
London Speech Workshop delivers high quality communication skills training to professionals in London and the UK. Well established in the market since 2008, we have a team of six expert coaches who work with a vast cross section of clients and industries throughout London.
This role offers a chance to join a company that is committed to helping people be the best communicators they can be. We are passionate about giving something of value, so someone who fits in with our ethos is essential. Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential.
What we offer
- Part time flexible work that fits around having a family.
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to really make a difference and see tangible results
- Work closely with the director and client manager.
- Contributing to making peoples lives more fulfilled and giving value
Main marketing duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the director in the creation of marketing strategies and campaigns and all duties necessary to deliver the marketing objectives
- Manage marketing tools including blogs, social media, online marketing, E-Newsletters
- Ideally able to use graphic and video design software.
- Supporting with SEO strategy
- Managing our Hubspot account and supporting with creation of workflows and lead generation campaigns
- Increasing email subscriptions and traffic to website through optimising blogs, Ebooks and additional one off projects
- Co-ordinating Ebooks and using them as lead generation tools
- Uploading blogs and ensuring we get ROI across our blogs
- Planning and co-ordinating, liaising with stakeholders to co-ordinate, events, PR, award entries, website etc.
- Measuring and analysing activity against targets and building on success of activities
- Creating, updating and maintaining professional MS Office presentations and marketing material
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and on-going discussions with LSW director.
A little bit about you
- Experience of planning, undertaking, delivering and managing marketing campaigns and strategy
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy
- Effective communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Especially proficient in using digital marketing tools such as email marketing software (MailChimp etc.), website CMS software (google analytics, Wordpress etc.), social media platforms and automation software (Facebook, Hootsuite etc.), CRM systems (hubspot, salesforce)
- Good standard of degree level education within relevant field such as English and creative writing.
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Interest in communication and psychology
The person we’re looking for is:
- A warm and positive person
- Committed to getting the job done
- Able to build rapport easily
- A team player, but with the ability to zero in and work under their own steam
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: £15 to £20 - negotiable for the right candidate
HOURS: 16 to 24 hours a week (to be discussed)
PLACE OF WORK: Home working with some days in London 1 x a month at least. The role is available now. Interviews will start straight away so please don’t dely in applying!